Dance Instructors and Teachers for Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop & Cheer!
Join the company that experienced teachers love working for! We are the fastest growing extracurricular dance program in Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland. Our teacher alumni include Baltimore Ravens, Washington Wizards & Washington Redskin Cheerleaders and have performed in Ryan Seacrest’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2013, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and The Kennedy Center!
We are seeking qualified professional dancers to teach and/or assist in the Gainsville, Ashburn Virginia and Bethesda Maryland area and DC for the Fall and Winter/Spring Sessions from now until May of 2016. Classes available weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Hip Hop Dance Instructors
We are seeking qualified professional dancers with expertise in HIP HOP, Pre-school and Early childhood dance to teach our Hip Hop Kidz for Fall 2015, Winter 2016, and Spring 2016
Applicants must have a PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL, high energy, vibrant, outgoing personality and a love of children. Our philosophy is that dance should be fun yet technical. Our syllabus was developed by Tiffany Patterson, Choreographer for MC Hammer. The right candidates will train under her guidance for maximum effectiveness with teaching proper technique and creative routines to children as young as 4 years old.
There is a position here for a candidate that has the right discipline, professionalism and enthusiasm.
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Cheer/Tumbling Dance Instructors
- Applicant must have B.A. in Dance or equivalent experience.
- Teachers with expertise in one or more of the following areas: Classical Ballet (RAD Ballet Certified, Vaganova Ballet), Hip-Hop, Tap, Jazz, Salsa, Modeling, Cheer, Tumbling.
- Pre-school and Early childhood dance.
- Reliable transportation
- Applicants must have a vibrant, fun, outgoing personality and a love of children.
Please apply for position by:
- Forwarding your resume to email@example.com
- Include 3 professional references.
- In your cover letter, please let us know what types of classes you are interested in teaching
- your availability.
- Did one of our teachers refer you? Be sure to tell us who! Or Call 703-503-0783 today!
The salary is proportionate with education and experience. The review of applications begins immediately and continues until the positions are filled.
We also service areas in: Washington DC, District of Columbia, Chantilly, Centreville, Bristow, Gainesville, Haymarket, McLean, Vienna, South Riding, Aldie, Brambleton, Ashburn, Oakton, Tysons, Reston, Sterling, Merrifield, Westfield, Fairfax, Fairfax County Public Schools, FCPS, Glen Echo, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Falls Church, Arlington, Stafford, Woodbridge, Dale City, Lorton, Burke, Lake Ridge, Dumfries, Quantico.